1. The Kahala Hotel and Resort
Among many Pet friendly hotels in Waikiki Hawaii, the Kahala Hotel and Resort stands out the most for its exceptional service & well-appointed rooms.
It is situated 3.7 mi from the Honolulu Zoo and is 20 minutes drive away from the Honolulu International Airport.
Given its top-notch amenities and feature, the Kahala is a hit among couples in particular. They like the hotel's location and have rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip in Booking.com.
Regarding their dining options, the hotel has different restaurants, and they are-
- Plumeria Beach House, an all-day open-air restaurant
- The award-winning Hoku's fine dining restaurant
- The Seaside Grill for the causal fair by the pool and beach
- The Veranda for afternoon tea, and cocktails
- Arancino for Italian and live music
Moving on to their room amenities, their suits and rooms come with a 40-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Every room in the facility is decorated in warm colours and boasts a bathroom with robes, a deep-soaking tub and a separate shower.
Furthermore, you can freely use their outdoor pool, fitness centre, and saunas as they are complimentary features presented by the Kahala Hotel.
Most popular facilities
- 2 swimming pools
- Free WiFi
- Parking on site
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
- Excellent Breakfast
- Beauty Service
- Breakfast: Vegetarian, Vegan, Asian, American
- Parking Available On Site
- Activities: Tennis court, Fitness center, Golf course (within 2 miles)