1. Relax In The Sandy Shores Of Wailea Beach
Best things to do Wailea is to take time off and relax on the famous Wailea Beach. This beautiful oceanfront lies on South Maui about 35 minutes from Kahului Airport.
Covering an area of 1,500 acres, the beach features luxurious resorts on its shores and several tourist attractions. This beautiful crescent-shaped beach offers a sense of privacy, serenity and freedom to the visitors.
One of the best beaches in Maui, Wailea Beach has an abundance of captivating to-do activities that cater to both relaxation seekers and adventure enthusiasts alike.
This place with its picturesque shores, pristine waters, and scenic offerings, creates a perfect stage for enchanting activities. Activities to make your visit memorable include:
- Bask in the warm Hawaiian sun
- Savor the serenity of the tropical paradise
- Snorkel beneath the gentle waves and explore the vibrant coral reefs
- Get on the water for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking
- Take a romantic evening walk on the soft sandy beach